This machine can be used for the safe disposal of factory waste water, dairy wash down and separated slurry. The approximate application rate is 40m³ per hour. UK slurry restrictions do not apply to the use of this machine.
The main advantages are:
- User friendly, no cables to move, can be left unattended for long periods
- Unique proven system, large droplets reduce air pollution
- Reduces run off by applying dirty water/effluent over a large area, ultra-low irrigation is achieved
- Soil friendly, virtually no worm kill, a necessity for healthy soils
- 1.25mm over 10 hours is much better than 6mm over 20 minutes
- Save money, reduction in fertiliser bills by making use of your own N.P.K.
- Many machines currently handling up to 40m³ per hour
- Large wetted area up to 1.2 hectares from one static point, gives more time for aerobic breakdown
Optional extras as per price list.
Download Brochure Here:- View & Download ST190 Pulser Spec Sheet