NC manufacture a mounted bucket complete with detachable sweeper, designed primarily for the loader/telescopic handler market. This powerful bucket mounted sweeper provides a material handling bucket that can be converted into a versatile sweeper collector unit. Various sweeper sizes are available including custom made to fit your own bucket. Pick up lugs are welded to the bucket and sweeper connected using a simple `quick attach system`. Sweeping/ collection is recommended in reverse direction. The sweeper can be supplied with brackets to suit various handlers/loaders or fork frame. Optional dust suppression water system is also available.
- Size available on requested
- buckets supplied as standard with hardened wear edge.
- Standard mixed bristles, half polypropylene, half steel.
- All polypropylene available on request.
- Hydraulic driven sweeper.
- Hydraulic motor is mounted on top of sweeper away from damage.
- Drive to the rotor is via a reliable chain drive which has all the added benefit of reducing the machine width and allowing the operator to get close to the wall/kerb than a direct drive machine.
» Download Bucket Brush Brochure: Sweepers (Rev 4.0)