NC have been selling dribble bar systems for over 30 years and in response to increased demand we have recently launched a new range of in house designed dribble bars. Starting with a 7.6m machine which has been on sale since mid 2020 the range has been expanded with the addition of a 9m and a 12m machine from early 2021.
All NC Slurry Applicators are fitted with an Alrena precision macerator as standard which features a newly developed cutting system with rotating round knives. The pivot point of the rotating cutting discs is off-centre relative to the holes of the perforated plate. Due to the different pivot points and the resistance of the solids to be cut in the slurry, the knives rotates constantly. Thanks to this forced rotation, each cut is carried out with a new piece of knife. The rotation also provides the advantage that the knifes self-sharpen and no wear grooves are generated. Spiral springs between the left and right knifes tension both knifes equally.
Features of the Alrena precision macerator: –
• Precise distribution
• 40% higher air passage than traditional macerators because of hollow shaft
• Dry running will not lead to excessive wear as the temperature of the precision macerator will stay low
• Reduced wear due to newly developed cutting system with rotating knifes
• Self-sharpening knives
• More cutting movements per revolution of the rotor
• Slurry inlet with no taper to restrict flow
• Perfectly balanced rotor due to the use of several spiral springs
• Springs tension automatically
• Reduced maintenance compared to traditional macerators
• Significantly less power consumption
Features of the NC Dribble bar: –
• Arms sloped slightly upwards in working position to ensure optimal performance on all slopes
• The outer arm on the 7.6m machine is fitted with a spring break back which prevents damage to the machine if it hits a fence post, tree etc.
• The outer arm on the 9 & 12m machines has a unique hydraulic spring back which automatically resets if it hits an object.
• Hydraulic cylinders for folding are fitted with over centre valves for smooth and safe operation
• Arms fold past vertical to minimise damage from trees during transport
• Compact transport width
• LED stop/tail/indicators
• Large diameter pivot pins to minimise wear
• High tensile steel used to ensure a lightweight design which minimises ground compaction
• Stone/debris trap below macerator
• Parking stands to ensure machine stable and safe when not in use