The NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd Calendar Photograph Competition
The closing date for entries for the competition is midnight on Monday, 30th June 2014.
1. This competition is open to everyone, except for employees of NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to Photos@nc-engineering.com. Entries must be labeled with the entrant’s name and image files must between 1MB and 6MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images of NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd products submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entries will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date for the next round is midnight on 30th June 2014).
9. The 12 winning photographs will appear in the 2015 NC Calendar either the Agricultural and or Commercial edition. It is in the best interest of the Company to select photographs that best suit the wide range of equipment manufactured by NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd. Only one photograph from each product range will be featured in the Calendar. NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd reserve the right to exclude photographs from the Calendar if required to better showcase the product range. Listed below is the complete product range that photographs will be accepted from:-
- · Slurry Pump
- · Lagoon Pumps
- · Slurry Mixer
- · Slurry Separator
- · Dirty Water Disposal (Pulse Jet)
- · Vacuum Tankers
- · Top Fill Tankers
- · Rear Discharge Manure Spreaders (Muck Spreaders)
- · Sweepers ( Road Runners, Link-a-sweep, Bucket Brush)
- · Shear Grabs
- · Grain & Silage Trailers
- · Root Crop Trailers
- · Bale Trailers
- · Dump Trailers
- · Agricultural Low Loaders (Plant Transporters)
- · Snow Equipment (Snow Blowers)
- · Telehandlers
- · Site Dumpers
- · Commercial Trailers (Step frames, Drag, Dolly & Extender)
10. The 12 winning entrants shall win a copy of NC Engineering 2015 Calendar. With a special prize of NC branded soft shell jacket being supplied to the best overall entry. The prize is subject to availability.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
12. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd, 2 Killyrudden Road, Hamiltonsbawn, Co.Armagh, Northern IrelandBT61 9SF.
13. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
14. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. Northern Ireland law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland Courts shall prevail.
NC Engineering (Hamiltonsbawn) Ltd, 2 Killyrudden Road, Hamiltonsbawn, Co. Armagh, Northern IrelandBT61 9SF.